102. CBS News March 29, 2003. Three heart-attack deaths cause delays in smallpox vaccination program 103. USA Today Hospitals Balk at Smallpox Vaccine 21 Jan 03.
104. Washington Post p A6 Smallpox program at standstill 24 Feb 03 105. the journal Vaccine p 624 20 Jan 2003.
106. CBS News The Man Behind The Vaccine Mystery Dec. 12, 2002. cbsnews.com/stories/2002/12/12/eveningnews/main532886.shtml
107. Menkes, J MD Workshop on Neurologic Complications of Pertussis Vaccination Neuropediatrics v21 p171-176 1990. 108. Burton, D Congressional Hearing on Autism and Vaccines House of Representatives C-SPAN 10 Dec 02. 109. UNICEF Child mortality www.childinfo.org/cmr/revis/db2.htm
115. Baskin, D MD Testimony to Congressional - Committee on Government Reform: Vaccine Safety and Autism June 19, 2002.
116. Wakefield AJ, Montgomery, S Measles mumps rubella vaccine: Through a glass, darkly Department of Medicine, Royal Free and University College Medical School, UK www.singlevaccines.com/wakefield2.htm 117. Polio cases roil debate Wall Street Journal 16 Apr 2002. 118. Madsen, KM MD et al. A Population-Based Study of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccination and Autism NEJM 7 Nov 02.
119. Offit, P et al. Do vaccines overwhelm the immune system? Infants have the capacity to respond to an enormous number of antigens Pediatrics p.124 Jan 2002. 120. Weiss, R Smallpox vaccine turns up Washington Post 27 Mar 02.
121. Lyons & Krieger Smallpox vaccinations considered for US San Jose Mercury News 29 Mar 2002. 122. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology vol.110: pp357-365 2002. 123. Studies aim to improve pediatric end of life programs Orange County Register p. 5 31 Jul 02. 124. Williams, V WFAA-TV Dallas 19 Jun 02. www.wfaa.com/latestnews/stories/wfaa020619_am_thimerosal hearings.547d2350.html
The Sanctity of Human Blood 211
125. Uhlmann, V Potential viral pathogenic mechanism for new variant inflammatory bowel disease. Molecular Pathology vol 55(2):84-90. April 2002. 126. Jennings, P Bitter Medicine ABC TV news 27 May 2002
127. Frey, S et al. Clinical responses to undiluted and diluted smallpox vaccine New England Journal of Medicine 3 64:17 p 11265 25 Apr 2002.
128. McRearden B What Is Coming Through That Needle? The Problem of Pathogenic Vaccine Contamination www.whale.to/a/needle.html 129. Reuters Routine smallpox vaccine risky for eczema patients www.reutershealth.com/en/index,html 10 Sept 2002. 130. Maggiore, C videotape --- The other side of AIDS 2002. www.questionAIDS.com
131. Sylwester, R A Celebration of Neurons p 17 ASCD 2002. 132. Williams V Congressman questions officials at thimerosal hearings www.wfaa.com/latestnews/stories/wfaa020619_am_thimerosal hearings.547d2350.html 06/20/2002. 133. Drazen J MD Smallpox and bioterrorism New England Journal of Medicine 346:17 25 Apr 2002. 134. Bicknell, W MD The case for voluntary smallpox vaccination editorial New England Journal of Medicine 346:17 25 Apr 2002. 135. Grady, D Doctors Urge Caution on Smallpox Vaccinations New York Times 8 Oct 2002. www.nytimes.com/2002/10/08/health/08SMAL.html <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.nytimes.com/2002/10/08/health/08SMAL.html> 136. Jenner, E An enquiry into the causes and effects of variolae vaccinae SAV website: www.vivisection.info/article002.html <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.vivisection.info/article002.html> 1798.
137. Davis, M Childhood Vaccine Purchase Costs in the Public Sector Vol 92, No.12 Am Journal of Pub Health December 2002. 138. Acambis Says Early Smallpox Vaccine Results Encouraging 3 Sep 02. www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/September2002/AcambisSays4.htm <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/September2002/AcambisSays4.htm> 139. Vastag, B HIV Vaccine Study Nixed Journal of the American Medical Association 287:11 20 Mar 2002..
141. Beil, L Type of cancer, virus are linkedDallas Morning News11 Mar 2002. 142. Jones, N Mutant polio vaccine regains virulence New Scientist www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992047 <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp%3Fid=ns99992047> 14 Mar 2002.
143. Schuchat, A et al Bacterial Meningitis in the United States in 1995 New England Journal of Medicine Volume 337:970-976 October 2, 1997
144. Horwin, M PREVNAR A Critical Review of a New Childhood Vaccine www.jabs.org.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75 <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.jabs.org.uk/forum/topic.asp%3FTOPIC_ID=75>
212 The Sanctity of Human Blood
146. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Thimerosal to The National Toxicology Program, Safety Review Committee Meeting 3, 16 July 01
147. Maggiore, C What if everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong? www.question <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.question> AIDS.com 2001. 148. Dougherty, J Smallpox uses fetal cell line WorldNetDaily.com 18 Nov 2001. 149. McCall, W Law firms try to compel pharmaceutical firms to study mercury traces Associated Press 2 Oct 2001. www.nandotimes.com/healthscience/story/118901p1279655c.html <file://localhost/C/Documents%20and%20Settings/My%20Documents/www.nandotimes.com/healthscience/story/118901p1279655c.html>
150. Davis, T PhD et al. Childhood Vaccine Risk/Benefit Communication in Private Practice Office Settings: A National Survey PEDIATRICS Vol. 107 No. 2 Feb 2001. 151. World Health Organization : 21 Oct 01. WHO Weighs Urging of Smallpox Vaccines ABCNEWS.com
152. Appleby, J Lawmakers seek alternative smallpox vaccine USA Today 10 Dec 2001. 153. Bookchin & Schumacher The virus and the vaccine Atlantic Monthly Feb 2000. www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/02/002bookchin.htm 154. Kessler, D, MD A Question of Intent PublicAffairs/Perseus 2001.
159. Riddle, A FBI Conducts Florida Anthrax Probe Associated Press October 8, 2001. www.dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011008/hl/anthrax_case.html 160. Garrett, L AIDS at 20 Newsday 3 June 2001.
161. Gillis, J U.S. Pushes For Drugs to Fight SARS - Vaccine Could Be Ready in 1 to 3 Years, Washington Post Page A1 April 30, 2003.
162. USA Today Asthma rates defy explanation 17 Aug 2001. 163. Goodwin, J Vaccine? It's a question that is tearing families apart Redbook Sept 2000. http://www.whale.to/m/sbs21.html 164. Varivax – Varicella Virus Vaccine Live Physicians Desk Reference Oka/ Merck 2000.
165. Null, G, PhD “What Ever Happened to the AIDS Epidemic?” Townsend Letter for Doctors #203, 204 Jun/Jul 2000.
The Sanctity of Human Blood 213
166. Bernard, S et al Autism: A Unique Type of Mercury Poisoning www.autism.com/ari/mercurylong.html ARC Research April 3, 2000 167. Cauchon, D FDA advisors tied to industry USA Today p 1 headlines 25 Sep 2000. 168. NIH --- What I Need To Know About Hepatitis A 2000. 169. US Dept of Commerce --- Statistical Abstracts of the United States -- - p 137 --- 2000. 170. NVIC Hepatitis B Reaction Report Townsend Letter for Doctors #205/206 p 148 Aug/Sep 2000. 171. Extended health www.extremehealth-autism.com
172. Cave, S , MD lecture, DAN 2000 Conference San Diego15 Sep 2000. 173. Koren, T Childhood Immunizations Koren Publications 2004. 174. Borenstein, S Asthma At Epidemic Levels San Jose Mercury News 4 Sep 99 175. Dunbar, B PhD 20/20 ABC Television Jan. 22, 1999.
176. Burton, D Congressional Hearing on Autism and Vaccines 6 Apr 00, House of Representatives www.c-span.org <http://www.c-span.org> 177. Orient, J, MD Statement of the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons to the U.S. House of Representatives June 14, 1999. http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bel/power/hepb2.htm 178. Hadwen, W MD The Fraud of Vaccination Truth January 3, 1923. www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020119hadwin/020119 hadwin.toc.html
179. Hadwen, W MD Sanitation Vs. Vaccination: the Origin of Smallpox "Truth" January 17, 1923.
180. Wallace, AR VACCINATION A DELUSION - Its Penal Enforcement a Crime London 1898. www.whale.to/vaccine/wallace/book.html 181. Westacott, E. A Century of Vivisection and Anti-vivisection. C W Daniel. p183. 1949.
182. Rains, A J Edward Jenner and Vaccination. Priory Press Ltd. p60 1974. 183. Arning, E Vaccinations Encyclopedia Brittanica 9th edition 1889.
184. Sinclair, I smallpox website www.vaccinationdebate.com/ 185. Hadwen W MD The Case Against Vaccination 25 Jan 1896 www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020119hadwin/020119 hadwenrallytalk.html 186. Thyagarajan B, et al. Characterization of homologous DNA recombination activity in normal and immortal mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Res Oct 15;24(20):4084-91. PMID 8918816 1996. 187. Halsey ,N MD Limiting Infant Exposure to Thimerosal in Vaccines Journal of the American Medical Association (282) p 1763 1999.